We received amazing feedback from our users about features they'd like to see in the Community CRM and we're excited to announce these improvements and new features.
Enhancements to CRM filters
Filters now include several new properties and now have the ability for additional functions like "contains" and "equals".
For more information on filters, visit this help article.
Save your filters as dynamic lists, providing a convenient way to access your data that is automatically updated as contacts match and un-match with the filter criteria. Use dynamic lists to have a current and accurate list and create community cohort, event attendees groups, see the most active users, and more.
For more information on dynamic and static lists, visit this help article.
Send contact lists via integration
Easily send static lists (formally called 'contact groups) directly to HubSpot or Mailchimp via your Talkbase integration. Distribution list management has never been easier.
Use lists as predefined filters for mass event invitations
From the events registration page, you can now send event invitations to static or dynamic lists. You also have the option to apply custom filters to further fine-tune event invitees.
For more information on inviting people to your events, visit this help article.
- You can now download lists in XLSX format.
- "Contact Groups" have been renamed to "Static Lists".
- Lists can now be duplicated.
- Importing contacts while on a static list page will now automatically include the contacts in the list.
- You can now delete tags directly from the CRM.
- Creating new tags is now easier with an improved user experience.
- The custom logo size has been increased for community and event registration pages.
- Fixed an issue where a tag couldn't be removed immediately after it was assigned.
- Event invitations now load correctly when a CRM contact has been merged with others.
- Fixed an issue causing an infinitely-looped interface when canceling an event.
- Links now correctly point to existing pages and no longer lead to non-existent pages.
We redesigned the look of our event registration pages, with the goal of enhancing readability, user experience, and brand awareness. Here are some of the new features you can expect:
- Upload a full-sized logo to display on your event registration page
- Include a recording of your event to share with those who were unable to attend
- Enable private events with a secret phrase to restrict access
- Add event agenda to make easier for attendees to understand the flow of the event
We hope these updates will help make your event planning process even more seamless and enjoyable. For more information, visit this help article.
To make your data more actionable, we are introducing our latest integration to support your daily workflows.
With the Mailchimp integration, you can sync members and contacts, basic attributes, and send event attendees to Mailchimp, allowing you a streamlined way of messaging your community members.
For more information on the Mailchimp and other Talkbase integrations, visit this help article.
A few notes on fixes made in Talkbase:
- Fixed UI when adding custom attributes with long titles to a form
- Resolved saving issues of custom attributes on Safari
- Revised button styling on Safari
- The floating bar for the editor is not hidden by other content
- Empty spaces on email inputs are now trimmed instead of showing an error
- Fixed UI for long event titles
- Added the ability to remove a company from a profile
- Fixed incorrect sorting of events on community page
- All upcoming events now display properly on the dashboard home page
And some improvements:
- Ability to filter event attendees by status
- Rows with validation issues during member import are now accessible via a link
- We've updated the Google Auth SDK, providing a faster way to log-in
- CSV imports now support a default phone number field
- Links on the event registration now opens in a new tab
Managing applications for a gated community can be challenging if you’re managing applications from multiple sources and manually logging application statuses. Alternatively, if you have an un-gated community but want the ability to review people before accepting them into the community, this can also be a burdensome operational process.
With our new Community Applications feature, you can easily manage community applications with customizable and embeddable application forms, automated emails for various decisions on application status, and the ability to seamlessly add contacts to your community CRM.
For more information on community applications, visit this help article.
We are delighted to introduce the Circle.so integration to Talkbase. Automatically sync your members and post activities to get insights and keep your data in one place with Talkbase.
For more information on the Circle.so and other Talkbase integrations, visit this help article.
Insights & analytics
A highly requested feature request, we’re happy to introduce Event Insights. Visit your dashboard to see all details on registrations, attendance, and engagement. You can also see top events, frequent registrants, and find out who the all-time favorite speakers are.
For more information on event insights, visit this help article.
Another highly requested feature, we've improved our form editor!
With this improvement, you can choose whether custom fields are required or optional on the form. Additionally, you can now include custom attributes in the form, which are linked directly to the CRM profile.
For event registration forms, you can still use regular custom fields, like “questions for speakers,” for example. Custom CRM attributes are also now synced into your CRM integration, HubSpot, and Mailchimp.
For more information on custom attributes and custom forms, visit this help article.
We've updated the menu for better navigation throughout Talkbase. Workspace-related items remain in the left navigation panel. Now, your personal settings and additional resources, like product updates and the Talkbase Help Center, are in the top right. We’ve also improved the ability to toggle between various workspaces.