Insights & analytics
- A Community Page issue where users could not click on a member to view their public profile has been fixed such that users can now click on a member to go to their public profile page.
- The “Company” field on the CRM was limited to 30 characters and has now been updated to accommodate additional characters.
- Some contacts were being incorrectly merged with new contacts and this issue has been fixed.
- Resolved a geo/regional issue when embed forms (events or community applications) were not loading properly.
- Fixed an issue when members on the community page didn't have a click-through link to their public profile
- Fixed an issue when the UI was blocking creating a company name longer than 30 characters.
- Fixed an issue when some Google addresses with longer text couldn't be saved as the event location.
- Fixed an issue when some contacts were incorrectly merged with new ones.
- You can now easily remove contacts from static lists in bulk
- Correctly displaying an error message when uninstalling integration
- Automated emails sent to event attendees now contain links to the event page. The link is also included in the calendar invitation description
- Community application answers are displayed in a more readable way
- Replaced pie chart with bar chart for the activity distribution on insights
- Added length validation for CRM list names
- Fixed incorrect link from the CRM contact detail leading to an unknown event
- Fixed the total count of members on the home dashboard page
- Fixed incorrect totals of virtually confirmed attendees on the event registrations page
- Fixed an issue when the community application status was updated but the UI didn't reflect the change
- Several minor UI fixes on the public community page
Insights & analytics
- When accepting a new workspace invitation, you can now see if you are already logged in. You will have the ability to accept the invitation with a different account.
- Event confirmation emails and reminder emails now contain the event link.
- Imported contacts which already exist in your CRM will now be automatically merged, rather than creating a duplicate contact.
- We have added more information on integration installation failure messages, like if the integration is already installed in another workspace.
- We've made general UI improvements on the Community Page.
- Exporting data from the CRM to XLSX now includes all default and custom attributes.
- Embedding the list of events onto a site will now display an empty state when there are no future events.
- Fixed an issue when importing contacts from empty states of the CRM.
- Fixed merging contacts incorrectly merging event registrations.
- Validation error is now being displayed when creating a CRM list with title length of more than 100 characters.
- Fixed member count on home dashboard when there are more community installations.
- Fixed Slack notifications on event registrations.
- Fixed issue with uninstallation of Discord integration.
- Most active members
- Conversation starters
- Most responsive members
- Most active new members
- Member activity distribution
- Activity over time
- Fixed infinite loading state when accidentally landing on a non-existing page
- The "Select" option is now correctly displayed when requesting CRM contact's information
- Fixed when searching for contacts was sometimes returning back to the previously visited CRM list
- Fixed an issue when sending community invitations were not processed in some case
- Displaying correct error when a page is not found
- Improved performance on the CRM and insights
- New custom attribute Select single allows you to create a select field with custom options. This attribute can then be used as a field in your forms.
- Importing contacts while on a static list page will now automatically include the contacts in the list.
- You can now delete tags directly from the CRM.
- Creating new tags is now easier with an improved user experience.
- The custom logo size has been increased for community and event registration pages.
- Fixed CRM filters when selecting a date
- Fixed an issue when creating a task wouldn't close the dialog
- Event invitation now will not automatically submit if the registration form contains custom attributes
- Fixed an issue where a tag couldn't be removed immediately after it was assigned.
- Event invitations now load correctly when a CRM contact has been merged with others.
- Fixed an issue causing an infinitely looped interface when canceling an event.
- Links now correctly point to existing pages and no longer lead to non-existent pages.